What is Dr. Edit
Dr. Edit offers professional editing and proofreading services for written works including:
- Structured writing assignments
- Creative writing assignments
- Academic publications
- Commercial publications
- Corporate reports and presentations.
Academic Article Editing
Professional proofreading and editing services. Experience the DR. EDIT difference with our highly qualified and experienced team of editors. We ensure your academic papers are judged on merit, avoiding rejection due to grammar and spelling errors. DR. EDIT has been helping academics and researchers get published in Journals of varying ranking and wide-ranging disciplines for over 7 years. Our editors themselves are well published in top-tier journals and specialise in many different areas of inquiry, from Arts to Medicine.
Our editors help clients get published in the following fields:
Psychology, Medicine, Computer Science, Energy, Philosophy, Mathematics, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Literature, History, Sociology, Physics and Astronomy, Management, Marketing, Economics
Achieve What You Want with Academic Editing
In terms of academic success, staying at the front of the pack is always a challenge. Taking advantage of professional academic editing can help your work reach its potential and increase your chances of being published in the professional journals in your field. In addition, our experts can help you free up time and energy by formatting your citations and references according to the style guide of your choice.
Our experienced editors will help you to improve the style, organisation, clarity, and tone of your writing. Your subject matter is complex enough; let us help you communicate your ideas so that they remain clear and easy to read. Our editors will correct any errors, and they will highlight potential problem areas in your work and offer suggestions on how to improve it. They will help you to ensure consistency and improve your writing. We have editors with experience in every field, regardless of whether your work is in the humanities, sciences, or social sciences. With your edited work in hand, you can move forward with confidence.
What will you receive?
- An edited manuscript in which spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos have been corrected
- Changes and suggestions to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Formatting of citations and references to your target journal’s guidelines
- Comments to point out problems and suggestions about how to solve them
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
ACHIEVE ACADEMIC SUCCESS!
Our team of highly skilled and experienced professional editors will ensure you submit your best work for thesis/dissertation submissions. When working on your thesis or dissertation, this is likely the most important project of your life. The reality of academic life is that your supervisor may not always be available to provide the level of editing and feedback required to submit your best work. Feedback is especially important for early drafts that must effectively showcase your academic abilities. Later drafts require rigorous formatting and grammatical revisions. Altogether, DR. EDIT is here to help ensure thesis submissions are of the highest possible quality.
What will you receive?
– An edited document, with all grammatical and typing errors corrected.
– Changes and suggestions provided to improve clarity, readability, flow and structure of the document.
– Citations and references will be formatted in line with the style guide of your choice.
– Tracked revisions will enable you to review all the changes that have been made.
– Critical commentary will be provided throughout your document
– A short summary outlining the work that has been done and any major concerns.
What types of documents can you use this service for?
– Thesis and dissertation proposals
Award-winning University lecturers tutoring from Pre-Prep, to 12th Grade & further!
Students receive tutoring from our University lecturers, giving them a head start in preparation to Uni life and a foot in the door! Increase your child’s confidence, abilities and help them get ahead.
Meet the founder
Olga has an extensive academic and professional background, consistently displaying equal passion for both.
Her academic qualifications were all attained at Monash University, including a Bachelor of Arts Degree with a double major in Psychology and Management, a Bachelor of Honours Degree in Business and Commerce (for which she achieved First Class Honours), and a Doctor of Philosophy in Management.
In accomplishing the latter, Olga’s thesis explored the joint effects of Individual Differences and Social Networking on Creativity in the Australian High-Tech Industry.